Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 5, 2015

Tonita Smith


I am so excited to have finally made it to the world of "Sharing"…….

I look forward to this new journey and sharing with you; please allow me to introduce myself:

I am a Child of God, a wife, a mother and a grandmother. I am a Registered Nurse by trade and the co-owner of Fashion Remix Online Boutique. www.fashionremix2.com

I love fashion and consider myself somewhat of a shopaholic who does not want an intervention, lol. I absolutely love natural hair and gorgeous buns.

I consider my style to be different, classy, and affordable. It doesn't take alot of money to take a simple piece and spice it up with the right accessories to make it fabulous.

My goal is to inspire and motivate women of all ages to be confident in their own skin. I want to share my fashion ideas and healthy hair journey in hopes of inspiring others.
 



 


                  “An Ordinary Woman with a Purpose to Inspire”


                         

                                                  
 
                                                             

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.