Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Favorite Color Combination

Winter Looks

I don't know about you, but I definitely have a favorite color and a favorite color combination.  I absolutely love how the colors, red, white, and black come together.  For me, the black represents elegance, the white is purity, and the red is that extra pop that brings all the colors together.  It's kinda like the icing on the cake.  Here are some examples of how I paired my favorite color combination in 2 outfits.  I am also sharing how I decorated 2 rooms in my home with the same color combo; my dining room and a guest room.  What are your favorite color combos? Leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.



Sweater/Macy's, Jeans/True Religion
Boots/Macy's/Purse/Neiman Marcus


Black&White Polka Dot Shirt/Express, Clutch/Fashion Remix
Red Sweater Vest/Arden B, White Slacks/Express










Coat/Marshall's/ Scarf/TJ Maxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.