Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Today's Look

Still winter season with a nice day but not quite spring yet........... What to wear????



Today was a beautiful winter day, not quite spring; however no need for a jacket.  Today's look was inspired by my gorgeous pearled/blinged-out UGG boots, designed by Ms. Janiece Johnson.  She is from St. Louis, Mo.  She is very talented and can be contacted via her Instagram page @jans_creative_creations, serious inquiries only.  Please let her know that I referred you.


Remember, a colorful scarf or standout necklace can give life to any plain ensemble.  I decided that yellow was just the color to add flavor to this dull gray dress, while allowing my pearl/bling UGGS to be the focal point.  How do you think I did with this look?  What are some accessories you use to bring out a plain or dull color garment? Please leave a comment, thanks.





Dress: GAP } Scarf Target } Old pair of gray UGG boots
pearled&blinged design by Janiece Johnson: IG @jans_creative_creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.