Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Layering for Cold Weather


Super Bowl Weekend

I absolutely despise cold weather; being from St. Louis, Mo you would think I would be use to it.  Honestly, you never know what the temperature will bring from one hour to the next.  You may get 3 seasons in one day.  Super Bowl Weekend was no different from any other bi-polar weather day in the Lou, lol.  It was rainy and cold.

I started my Sunday off by going to church; I wanted to be comfortable but warm.  Later, I returned home to change into something a little more comfortable to join friends for a Super Bowl Party.  I love to layer my clothes when I don't feel like wearing a large winter coat.  Layering your clothes with a long sleeve shirt, a cardigan, and a warm scarf is a great way to look cute and fashionable.  

Remember there are "No Rules" in fashion, wear whatever you like; and most important wear whatever makes you feel good.


Check out my weekend looks, leave a comment and let me know what you think.  Thank you.

Leather Jacket-Arden B} Black Necklace & Clutch
Fshion Remix Online Boutique www.fashionremix2.com
Yellow Skirt-Arden B} Red Cowboy Boots- Baker's Shoes


Church Flow

Cardigan- Venus Online Store} Ripped Jeans- Express
UGG Boots(pearled-out) IG: _triny, Black t-shirt- Forever 21
Silver Necklace- Express, Crossbody Gucci- Neiman Marcus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.