Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Today's Look

Church Flow


Today was one of those days that I wasn't sure what to wear because the weather was 58 degrees on May 31, 2015.  What is going on with Mother Nature???  Well, after searching through my closet; I managed to put together an ensemble that I was pleased with.  On days like this, having a light jacket or blazer always makes it better.  Here's my look, drop a comment and let me know what you think.  Outfit details are listed below.


Dress: Venus Online Boutique
Necklace: Image Jewelry (IG page- @the_imagejewelry)
Yellow shoes: DSW
Purse: IG purse maker, sorry can't remember her page name.
Sunglasses: Gucci shades

For the purpose of church, I turned my clutch around
so the picture didn't show.  I didn't want to offend anyone.


My husband; my personal photographer tends to catch
me off guard, but most times those are my favorite pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.