Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Simple Black Dress


I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't love to shop. I not only love to shop but I enjoy the overall experience of finding unique pieces at bargain prices, then later getting home to put them together to compose a variety of looks. Yes, you guessed it; fashion is an art to me. It's more than just shopping and spending money; it's the experience. Some refer to it as "Retail Therapy." The only difference for me is; I never want to enter Rehab, lol!!!

Let's take the phrase "Simple Black Dress," according to fashion experts, every woman should own one. Allow me to show you how you can take a "Simple Black Dress" to another level by adding colorful accessories, or a color blazer that will have you standing out from the crowd:




                                                 "The Simple Black Dress"
                      Look #1 I added a blazer and a colorful statement neck piece
                      with a magazine clutch. Can be worn for work or play.
      
                               You can add color to give your look added flavor!!


                         Look #2- I added a pop of red with the fringe satement neck piece
                         and a red clutch.

 
                              By adding a splash of color and the right accessories; you
                              can take a simple black dress from simple to fabulous!!
              
            ** Fashion accessories available for purchase www.fashionremix2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.