Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Fashion


Mother’s Day is one of my favorite holidays.  It’s the one time of year that every woman even if they haven’t actually given birth to a child, are made to feel special and celebrated.  Women are nurturers by nature; so even if they don't have children of their own, they have probably at some point in their life taken care of someone else.
I am a mother of three biological sons; however I consider myself a mother and mentor to so many others.  It’s always great to be celebrated and to celebrate other women; this is why I love Mother’s Day.
Like so many other special occasions or holidays fashion doesn’t take a break so of course I had to find just the right outfit to wear on this day.  I knew I would start my day off by going to church giving thanks to God and afterwards visit my mother and my mother-n-law.  This year was no different and is exactly what I did, lol.  My husband took me and his mom to dinner and we later went to visit friends before turning in for the day.
It was a great weekend. This is what I came up with for my Mother’s Day fashion. Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts.  Thank you.
 
 
Light blue Levi's denim jacket: Plato's Closet (resale item)
White tank top: Target}  Ralph Lauren skirt: Marshall's
Necklace: IG boutique (sorry can't remember exact name)
Michael Kor's White Patent Leather Clutch; Marshall's
White shoes: Nordstrom's
MK gold watch: Macy's} Bracelets; Fashion Remix Online Boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.