Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year, New Look!! Fashion Tips for 2017







Fashion Vision Boards for 2017

Hey Fashionistas

Do you want to change your look in 2017, but don’t know how? Do you ever visualize having a more defined sense of style, but don’t know how to achieve it?

Collages and Vision boards are great tools to manifest your desired look. Here’s how you can manifest the look you desire.

Every year I make a conscious decision to remix my fashion, you know do a little something different with my wardrobe. I once heard a saying that “A New Look Can Change Your Life”, and I truly believe this. I believe that a person’s fashion sense speaks volumes about their mood and their spirit. The way a person dresses says a lot about who they are and where they are going. Fashion can tell a story or paint a picture. You may want to tell the story of a successful business woman, yet your style says stay at home mom. Nothing against a stay at home mom.

If this year you want your fashion to speak for you, here’s a few tips:

1. Visualize the look you want to achieve.

2. Purchase some new Fashion Magazines featuring your desired look or use the internet to search around for some fabulous new looks. If you choose to use internet searches, type your desired look in search engine and it should bring up images of possible looks for you. You may then want to copy and print some of those images. You can also use apps like Pinterest or Polyvore.

3. You may want several different looks for different occasions, so from the magazines and printouts you would cut out all desired looks.

4. Glue or paste your looks to a poster board of your liking. The posting board can be big or small, colored or not colored.

5. Hang it up somewhere to remind you to stay motivated about your look. You may want to put it in inside of your closet, therefore it will be visible when you reach for articles of clothing.

5. The next time you’re out shopping, don’t be afraid to try on some on the styles that you have put together.

6. If you don’t like shopping, you can also find a personal shopper, fashion stylist, or order from a company that will send you entire outfits in a box already put together for you.

Normally at the beginning of the year I like to create a Fashion collage/vision board to keep me on track and motivated for my new year. I like to feel as if I’m recreating myself or inventing a new me. Right now, I am rocking my two-toned natural curly hair, so I look for colorful clothing that will compliment my hair.  I type “Afros and Winter Fashion” in the search engine then I will choose the look that suits me. I also cut out different styles from several magazines.

Subtle changes can be made to enhance your look. It doesn’t have to be a big change, a small change can make a big difference whether it’s changing a hairstyle, make-up, or adding new jewelry. You can create a vision board for just about anything. You want to try something new, create a vision board and allow your creations to manifest! For accessory ideas visit my online boutique “Fashion Remix Boutique.”  We specialize in accessories for any occasion.


Complementary Colors



Good luck on recreating your new look for 2017!         

Blessings,

LaSonya Logan


  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you; please leave a comment. Thank you.